Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Sam Okes
    Participant
    #536 |

Why should I have to pay to look after your daughter? This is marriage, not slavery. Time to be more like the Yoruba’s.

Attachments:
    Ulimmeh
    Keymaster
    #539 |

Here is who you want to speak to Sir… His Royal Majesty Eze Ekpeye Logbo II… Though I wouldn’t call bride price selling. It’s just acknowledging the Ekpeye tradition. Every country has its own rituals… I will get some examples for you…

Attachments:
    McWilson Oluwalonimi
    Participant
    #22059 |

Hmmm! Love is not free at all. I don’t want to have the impression that you are looking for osho-free. Pay a reasonable bride price, let us see a capable man who can handle his family not a man crying because of bride-price. Hhahaha, if you pay your bride price for wifey, na #Godwin.

Ena Leye
    Participant
    #22080 |

lmao!!!!!! to me sam you sound like a cheap Yoruba man who is trying to get a GOOD Ekpeye woman (cooks/cleans/has clever gorgeous babies) for free…..not happening! pay up or stick to you own! looooool

McWilson Oluwalonimi
    Participant
    #22087 |

Hahaha, aunty Ena you have answered Mr. Sam well. He’s looking for osho-free

Comr Clever Owiliwa
    Participant
    #23539 |

when last do you witness a wrestling competition in ekpeye kingdom

Attachments:
    Ulimmeh
    Keymaster
    #23543 |

Na wa for Sam, so you wan carry our beautiful Ekpeye wives go Yoruba land for free abi?? You may pay ooo!

Melford Miller
    Participant
    #23815 |

Right from the beginning of time it has been our custom/tradition to collect Bride Price during marriage, so i doubt if this unique tradition which we inherited from our forefathers will ever be changed by anyone! if we change it posterity may not forgive us.

Ulimmeh
    Keymaster
    #23816 |

Me personally I like the bride price tradition. Nothing wrong with it. It is not selling our daughters o.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.