Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Melford Miller
    Participant
    #26138 |

God is so wise that he hasn’t given man the power to change time. Have you ever felt like me before ? sometimes there’re things that happens in my life and I would wish I could turn back the hands of time, sometimes I wish I could pause the time, while sometimes I wish I could fast forward the time just to catch up with something that is yet to come.

Based on the way the world is spinning I wish I could go back to those days when there was brotherly love in Ekpeye Land.

Back in the days when I was a little boy we use to play on sandy soil, we use to play football under heavy rain (rain ball) we the children take our bath outside without shame

Back in the days we use to play canta ball, we play hide and seek, we play a lot of nice and interesting games which the children of 1990 and upwards doesn’t know.

Back in the days we swim naked without shame at the river, though males are separated from the females, back then I have some naughty friends who’ll go there just to look at sizes 😀😀😀

Back in the days there was brotherly love and peace, I and my friends we enjoyed plucking fresh fruits directly from the tree and we eat them without washing it.

God who’s all wise and all knowing has made time the way it is.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.