It’s through times of prayer that your faith really begins to affect your life and to make an impact on those you encounter.
If you want the power to touch your world for Christ, you must spend time with the source of power, Jesus Christ!
1) Prayer is a key aspect of the believer’s life. – Integral, important, crucial
2) Prayer includes conversation and requests. – Talking with God, asking God
3) Genuine prayer is made in the Spirit. – The Spirit of God actively works
4) Prayer targets on the needs of others. – Edify believers
5) Prayer strengthens & empowers His people. – Advance God’s kingdom
6) Prayer needs to be specific. – Share prayer requests
7) Prayer brings God’s will into being. – Prayer is a means of grace