Melford MillerParticipant12/06/2018 at 09:16Post count: 1
Take Care of Your Penis….
keep your penis clean, to enable you enjoy its sweetness. A healthy penis contributes to a man’s happiness. As a man, keeping your penis very healthy. Your sexual organs are very valuable which must be cared for.
1.A clean penis is very important. So,wash your penis with warm or cold water at least twice a day.Clean the scrotum and under the penis shaft gently. Don’t forget to scrub your scrotal sack too.
2. Leaving too much hair around the penis is not cool. During sex,the hair can cause cuts on the vaginal organs of your partner and tear condom as well. Also, hair around the base of the penis can be breeding ground for boils,lice and cause bad odour. Therefore,shave or keep it short and clean.
3. Men, take good care of your Penis. As soon as you notice an infection, boil, rashes, please get help immediately.
4. Many guys wear one boxer for a whole week or even a month but for health reasons pls change your boxers everyday. Dirty boxer may give your penis a permanent bad smell and a bad taste if you don’t know.
5. Guys what you eat affects the taste of your semen or penile juice & improves your libido. Avoid too much garlic, onion, alcohol,coffee and spicy foods. Eat fruits that are high in natural sugar like oranges, apples, mangoes and please take honey too.They all make your sperm taste good to feed the egg for a healthy baby.
6. A woman’s face may need makeup but not your penis. Avoid using powder around the penis. If you do, especially after shaving, you might have to deal with irritations. The penis doesn’t need perfume to smell good so don’t spray perfume around your penis.
7. Regular sex using the penis & ejaculating @ least least 21 times a month can greatly reduce the risk of prostate cancer
NB(1) For those who are not
circumcised, in your case, please pull back the foreskin and wash underneath with warm water everyday.
(2) Circumcised penis prevent cervical cancer, so women encourage your Men
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.